One of the greatest ways to get involved with PMINAC is to contribute your time at the 2019 Conference as an on-site volunteer.
An event of this size requires a large group of motivated and enthusiastic individuals to assist with a variety of on-site roles. If you are interested in learning more about this dynamic profession, we would be happy to have you join our team to support this event.
For one day of volunteer service, you will receive:
- Opportunity to attend the sessions you wish to volunteer in on the day(s) you are volunteering at the conference
- Complimentary PMINAC Conference branded t-shirt & promotional items
- Opportunity to purchase one-day conference pass at $349.00 + GST for the day you are not volunteering at the conference
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Great networking opportunities
Volunteer roles include:
- Registration + Information Booth Attendants
- This is a dual role where registration work is the primary focus on the morning of Day one (May 13th) while information booth activities occur throughout the rest of conference.
- Session Hosts
- Work on-site with room monitors to support the delivery of the conference breakout presentations. Session hosts are responsible for introducing the speakers and making general housekeeping announcements during the breakout sessions.
- Room Monitors
- Work on-site with session hosts to support the delivery of the conference breakout presentations. Room monitors are responsible for assisting with the logistics and setup details during the breakout sessions.
- Miscellaneous Usher & Floaters
- These general volunteers will help with whatever may be required throughout the day
- Social Media Reporters
- These volunteers will assist with posting content, updates and information through PMINAC’s social media channels throughout the conference
The PMINAC Conference volunteer application is now open on VRMS here.
If you have further inquiries or to be added to our mailing list so you are first to receive volunteer updates, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.