Julianna Cantwell is the President of JUNA Consulting Inc., a strategic human resources consulting practice that helps organizations improve individual and group performance. Specializing in learning & development for 20 years and communications for more than 15 years, Julianna logs over 100 days a year speaking and facilitating learning in Canada, US and Europe.
Julianna supports learning in business and leadership skills, especially in male-dominated work environments. She has facilitated
- Women in Science, Engineering, Trades and Technology (WinSETT) Centre
- The Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA)
- The Association of Science and Engineering Technology (ASET) Professionals of Alberta
- Mentoring, Opportunities and Real Experiences (MORE) Program
- Construction Labour Relations Association (CLRA)
- EPCOR, Capital Power, Enbridge, Cougar Drilling, Qualico, Valard, TEC Edmonton, Clark Builders…and more
Committed to lifelong learning, Julianna is a graduate from the University of Alberta, NAIT, and MacEwan University and is a Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR). She is also a Past President of the Human Resources Management Association of Edmonton (HRMAE), a former Director on the Board of Alberta Women Entrepreneurs (AWE), and is currently Vice Chair of the Self-Regulation Policy Advisory Group for the Chartered Professionals in Human Resources – Alberta (CPHR-AB). Julianna also served as a Director on the Board for Little Warriors.