Thank you for your interest. All volunteer positions have now been filled.
One of the greatest ways to get involved with PMINAC is to contribute your time at the 2017 Conference as a volunteer. An event of this size requires a large group of motivated and enthusiastic individuals to assist with a variety of on-site roles. If you have a project management background or are interested in learning more about this dynamic profession, we would be happy to have you join our team to support this event.
All volunteer positions at our Chapter are available through PMI Volunteer Resource Management System – VRMS
To Get Started
- View the VRMS Guide for detailed instructions on how to use the system.
- Log into the VRMS using your PMI.org username and password.
- Update your volunteer profile by uploading your resume, updating your volunteer service history, and checking off your areas of interest.
- Search and apply for opportunities that meet your interests and needs.
- You will receive email notifications when new opportunities are posted that match your interests. Once you apply, you will receive email notifications regarding the status of your application.
For more information on the VRMS, refer to the Frequently Asked Questions.
Should you experience in any difficulties, direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org