Randy’s experience spans the four western provinces with over 30 years’ experience related to the construction industry. He has owned, operated and partnered in three private enterprises including building consulting and construction management operations holding positions of CEO and President. He has also led teams and operations in organizations such as the Modus Group of Companies, Dominion Construction, Vice President of Operations Cormode & Dickson Construction and President of First PacWest Construction of First PacWest Group of Companies in Vancouver.
Randy currently is the Canadian Business Development Manager for Legacy Building Solutions Canadian Operations. He was a leading factor on a multitude of projects including:
- a 1608 bed worker camp, modular supply and install for the Voyageur project
- fabrication of 1 million plus square feet of Alberta Infrastructure Relocatable Class Rooms program contract 6 and 7
- Meg Energy Modular Control Building
- Library at Edmonds Town Center in Burnaby, BC
- Riverview Village Estates Seniors Housing Complex
- 2 wind tower energy farms
- 33 towers for Saskatchewan Power
- Multiple number of Modular Hotels and Apartments
Most notably, he was the team lead on negotiating the deal and pre-construction activities for a $30+ million dollar multi-plex centre in Fox Creek that included a hockey arena, swimming pool, field house and administration offices. The main building component was an offsite fabricate, custom designed, pre-engineered building system.
Randy holds multiple designations, an Engineering Technologist, is a recognized Gold Seal Estimator and Project Manager, and a Project Management Professional with a globally recognized PMP designation. Randy holds a class I building inspectors license and is a past member of the Modular Building Institute.