On behalf of PMI Northern Alberta Chapter and the Organizing Committee, thank you to all who joined us in making PMINAC Conference 2015 an overwhelming success! We hope you return to your organization feeling connected, engaged, energized and enlightened.
Submitting & Calculating PDUs
The PDU codes for the conference have been approved and are available in PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements System (CCRS). For more information regarding your PDUs, click here.
To claim your PDUs, follow the steps below:
- In the activity search, look up: PMINAC Conference 2015
- Two activities will appear in your search results, one for each day of the conference
- Monday, May 11, 2015 — PDU #C023-150503
- Tuesday, May 12, 2015 — PDU #C023-150504
- Use the “Report PDU” links to submit the PDUs that you earned at the event (up to a maximum of 15)
For assistance with PDU reporting using this system, please see the CCRS User Guide.
The breakdown of PDUs for the conference is below: